Saturday, July 11, 2009

Contento Reunion 2009











We finally made it to the Contento reunion this year. And I must, it's about time!!! It was great to see those who made it there. But this came with mixed feelings as I remembered all of those who are no longer with us that use to be at this same picnic in the same pavilion.

My mind just automatically went there. At one point there was a very serious discussion between cousins Paula and Roseann about washing the plastic cutlery. I remember once, many years ago, teasing my grandmother about that very thing. Paula and I ran around chanting "Save the Forks!!!" (Like "Save the Whales")



Anyway, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to do the pictures and the blog; so I am just going to post the pictures. Enjoy.....WE DID!!!!





















No comments: